We can talk technology for ours but most business owners could care less about specific technologies and care more about results. But for those curious, here is an overview of the technologies that we use. Feel free to contact us if you really want to talk about any of these topics, they really are our passion!
- Cloud Computing - Moving some or all of your applications to the cloud can improve your productivity. We can advise you on the most suitable options and then implement solutions that integrate into your IT environment.
- Communication and Collaboration - Communication and collaboration tools make it easier for employees to do their jobs. We can make sure that you are using the best options for your business and that they are set up and maintained properly.
- Computer Security - Ransomware, phishing, and other types of cyber attacks are on the rise. We will review your systems and recommend appropriate steps to protect your business from these attacks.
- Consulting and Strategy - Your business is unique, so why put up with cookie-cutter solutions to meet special IT needs? Our experienced consultants will work with you to find a solution that meets your exact requirements.
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning - Be prepared for minor mishaps and major disasters. Our team will analyze your business to provide solutions that align with your requirements. We then test the implementation to verify that it works.
- Help Desk and On-site Support - Having a reliable help desk can eliminate frustration and lost productivity. Our experienced technicians can assist your team with IT problems so they can get back on track quickly.
- Remote Monitoring and Management - Keeping your systems updated is critical. We can remotely monitor and manage your network 24x7 and apply relevant security patches and updates to minimize downtime.